Q: What is a Catastrophic Injury?
A: Catastrophic injuries are severe injuries that result in long-term or even permanent disability or disfigurement. Some common examples include broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, serious burns, and spinal cord injuries. It isn't uncommon for victims to lose the ability to perform their job duties. Some even face great difficulty carrying out daily tasks. And those who are fortunate enough to return to the standard of living prior to their accident are still left with exorbitant medical expenses from surgery, rehabilitation, and other costly treatments. Therefore, victims of catastrophic injuries are entitled to significant compensation for the devastating consequences they have to bear.
If you or someone you love has sustained a catastrophic injury due to the negligence of another party, you may be asking yourself how you're going to be able to recover from such a traumatic incident. Do not lose hope. The compassionate Dallas injury attorneys at The Law Office of WT Johnson can hold the responsible party accountable for their actions and the resultant damages. From beginning to end, we will give your case the full attention it deserves so that you have the highest possible chance of attaining an optimal case outcome.
Contact us right away at (214) 231-0544 or (800) 738-4046 to start on your personal injury case.
Additional Personal Injury Questions & Answers
- Can I bring an injury claim or suit against the government?
- Can I get compensation if the accident was partially my fault?
- How much is my claim or lawsuit worth?
- How long will it take to resolve my personal injury case?
- The insurance company is offering me a settlement. Should I accept their offer?
- What is the modified comparative negligence rule?
- What is a catastrophic injury?
- When should I file my personal injury claim or suit?
If you would like to discuss your claim with a member of our team, don't hesitate to call us at (214) 231-0544. We're ready to help you, and won't rest until you receive the settlement you deserve.