Q: How Much is My Claim or Lawsuit Worth?
A: The exact value of any personal injury claim or lawsuit cannot be determined before a settlement or verdict is reached. If any lawyer or firm guarantees a specific amount of recovery for your case, avoid them. There are damages, such as medical bills and lost earnings, which can easily be calculated because they have a set monetary value; however, non-economic, or "intangible," damages have no set monetary value and are entirely left to the discretion of the court, making them virtually impossible to verify beforehand.
At The Law Office of WT Johnson, our experienced Dallas personal injury attorneys cannot promise to recover you an exact amount of compensation, but we can give you the assurance that we will fight aggressively to get you the highest possible amount of compensation to cover the full extent of your damages, including past and future medical expenses, past and future lost earnings, property damage, pain and suffering, and more. You can call our office at (214) 231-0544 or (800) 738-4046, or submit an online contact form for a free, comprehensive case evaluation.
Additional Personal Injury Questions & Answers
- Can I bring an injury claim or suit against the government?
- Can I get compensation if the accident was partially my fault?
- How much is my claim or lawsuit worth?
- How long will it take to resolve my personal injury case?
- The insurance company is offering me a settlement. Should I accept their offer?
- What is the modified comparative negligence rule?
- What is a catastrophic injury?
- When should I file my personal injury claim or suit?
If you would like to discuss your claim with a member of our team, don't hesitate to call us at (214) 231-0544. We're ready to help you, and won't rest until you receive the settlement you deserve.