Q: The Insurance Company is Offering Me a Settlement. Should I Accept Their Offer?
A: No. Never forget that insurance companies are businesses, and as such, they prioritize profit above all else, including your well-being. In other words, do not trust them. They will employ all possible tactics to deny your claim or minimize your compensation as much as possible. The insurance adjustor may try to trick or persuade you into thinking that their settlement offer is the best you can get, but do not believe them. Chances are you are entitled to a much higher compensation amount.
With over 25 years of experience and tens of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts under our belts, the highly accomplished legal team at The Law Office of WT Johnson has the confidence and the proven reliability you are looking for. We are glad to help you fight against the opposing insurance company and will get you the full and fair compensation you deserve. If we’re not able to reach a favorable settlement through negotiations, we are more than willing to take your case to trial. Call us today at (214) 231-0544 to learn more about how we can help you.
Additional Personal Injury Questions & Answers
- Can I bring an injury claim or suit against the government?
- Can I get compensation if the accident was partially my fault?
- How much is my claim or lawsuit worth?
- How long will it take to resolve my personal injury case?
- The insurance company is offering me a settlement. Should I accept their offer?
- What is the modified comparative negligence rule?
- What is a catastrophic injury?
- When should I file my personal injury claim or suit?
If you would like to discuss your claim with a member of our team, don't hesitate to call us at (214) 231-0544. We're ready to help you, and won't rest until you receive the settlement you deserve.